Bill Peel is passionate about helping men and women in the workplace discover how they can impact their world for Jesus Christ. He is the award-winning author of seven books, co-author of The Saline Solution and works actively to spread the gospel world-wide through the workplace. Besides an active national and international speaking schedule, Peel serves on the faculty of the WorkLife University and consults with churches, organizations, businesses, and individuals to help men and women take their faith to work. He and his wife Kathy have three adult sons and live in Dallas, Texas. To learn more about Bill and hear him describe Monday Morning Faith. click here.
- Is this the most important talk at Lausanne?
- Investment Bankers Doing God’s Work???
- How good a liar are you?
- Thank God for Taxi Drivers
- Benedict’s Business Paradigm
- Fishing Is Next to Godliness
- One Link in the Chain
- Economic Decisions and Moral Consequences
- Reflections on 38 years of Marriage
- Prayer for My Work